FIRMA Foreign Exchange is one of the world’s largest foreign exchange providers with locations across 3 Continents: North America, Europe and Australasia. Our company has over 17,000 customers worldwide and 23 international offices. We trade in all major international currencies in an excess of 5 billion dollars annually.
FIRMA Foreign Exchange is looking for a self-motivated, detail orientated individual to join our Incoming Payments Department, located at our Edmonton Head Office which is in the heart of downtown Edmonton.
As the Incoming Payment Clerk you will be involved in transaction and payment processing. If you are results-oriented, have a high data entry speed, and can work in a fast-paced environment, then FIRMA wants to hear from you!
- Produce bank printouts.
- Perform end of day deposit slips.
- Follow up on transactions that were entered into the system but not settled.
- Monitor bank accounts.
- Review online banking: Accounts to be assigned.
- Other Incoming Payments duties as required.
- Accounting, bookkeeping experience an asset but not required, on the job training provided.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook – 2007 and 2010 versions.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent job task planning and organization skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group environment.
The shift is Monday to Friday, 8 hours during the day.
(6:30am - 2:30pm)
- $32,000 annual salary.
- Eligible to earn up to 10% of salary in the form of bonus.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 10 vacation days, 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment you are eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- FIRMA will pay for completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPod, etc.
- Other perks – discounted ETS pass, casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to: careers@FIRMAfx.com