Are you looking to work for one of the best?
FIRMA Foreign Exchange is one of the world’s leading foreign exchange brokers (B2B) with locations across Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States and Australia. Our company has over 17,000 customers worldwide and 23 international branch offices.
We trade in all major international currencies in excess of 5 billion dollars annually. Working with financial institutions worldwide, we process trades for businesses of all sizes or individuals making major purchases outside their country of origin. Furthermore, we offer our clients international wire transfers, foreign currency drafts, forward contracts, foreign currency payables services and exclusive market information.
Are you an analytical thinker with a high level of attention to detail? If so, FIRMA Foreign Exchange may have the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
We are currently accepting resumes for our Trading Department; Wire Authorizers are involved in transaction and payment processing. If you are results-oriented, have a high data entry speed, and can work in a fast-paced environment, then FIRMA wants to hear from you!
- Logging onto the specified bank.
- Comparing details in bank and in outgoing wires screen to ensure everything matches.
- Verifying amount, currency, debit account, and beneficiary details are correct.
- Verifying trading platform indicates trade paid and confirmation is received.
- Verifying receipt of a copy of confirmation on hand for large payments.
- Verifying receipt of a copy of the deposit slip for large payments.
- Minimum1-year experience in data entry or office administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, meticulous attention to detail, work under pressure in a structured environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks.
- Self-motivated and able to function well independently or in a group environment.
- Strong computer skills (experience with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- A demonstrated ability to work with numbers.
Hours: Monday to Friday, during the day.
The start date is ASAP.
• $32,000 Annual salary.
• Medical and dental benefits.
• 10 vacation days, 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
• ½ Friday off per month after 3 months of employment with FIRMA.
• Employee recognition system – movie tickets, iPods etc…
• Other perks – discounted ETS pass, casual Fridays, fresh fruit and beverages, staff appreciation events.