Corporate Trader (Job ID: 536)
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
Reporting to the Manager Accounts, the Corporate Trader is a hybrid sales / dealing role. Where you will be able to utilize your sales skills and experience as a relationship manager to achieve great things.
The Perks / What we offer:
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Funded completion of job-related training and continuous training
- Half a day off on a Friday once a month
- Employee recognition system (household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.)
- EAP program focused on your mental health (Headversity)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular social activities
- In-house competitions and prizes
We run our business based on our values
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial, and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty, and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence, and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services, and processes.
What you will be doing:
- Establish, secure, and manage customer relationships with existing and potential clients through cold calling, networking, face to face meetings, obtaining referrals, emails & SMS
- Retain client loyalty through proactive communication
- Adding value to your client base by demonstrating a high level of knowledge of the foreign exchange market through updates on market news, discussing strategies and assist in managing their business foreign exchange exposure and cash flow.
- Handle incoming phone calls and provide clients with exchange rates in accordance with company policy.
- Process trades, ensuring all booked transactions are accurately entered.
- Complete all client overnight bids and forward contracts.
- Adherence to compliance obligations and all company policies.
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors, we are looking for:
- Customer first mindset
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders.
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision-making.
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple demands and priorities.
- Demonstrated success with cold calling.
- Demonstrated perseverance when establishing & building relationships with clients.
- The ability to work independently and as a team player.
Firma is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Firma provides a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to Firma’s continued success.
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019, 2020 & 2021. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Place to Work Certification and won Great Place to Work in 2018.
If you want to have a conversation about a challenging and rewarding career with a global company please submit resume and cover letter as one document to email@example.com, referencing job ID: 536 as the subject line.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for this job
Is this job a perfect for you? Fill out your application here.