About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Places to Work Certification and won Great Places to Work in 2018.
Integration Platform Developer (Job ID: 507):
Reporting to the Director Digital Innovation the Integration Platform Developer is a critical role to Firma’s long-term growth ambitions. The Integration Platform Developer will provide support to the integration platform development process from requirements gathering to full implementation to support the achievement of business objectives and goals.
- Develop customized solutions within the Dell Boomi platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Building Boomi processes, managing deploying supporting API’s, and leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping and scripting
- Administer Dell Boomi platform including user & security management, deployment, process logging and reporting
- Integrate multiple systems, applications and services using Dell Boomi
- Design, develop and implement integration solutions, including cloud & hybrid scenarios, on-time, on-budget, and in a way that accomplishes business goals
- Define processes, data models, and integration points across disparate, complex cloud and on-premise applications to include best practices for integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/application
- Analyze source system data to assess data quality; work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data anomalies that are identified
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather requirements on new data integration services, assist in translating those requirements into time/effort
- Create and maintain formal data structures, data description and data architecture, which can include data models, data definitions, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand the API management module of Dell Boomi and comfortable in consuming cloud application API using the REST API’s
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Strongly committed to provide an excellent employee experience and environment
- Client service minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong dedication to confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Influential and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Dell Boomi in an on-premise and cloud environment
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn a corporate incentive payment based on 10% of salary in the form our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system – movie tickets, household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job ID: 507
Apply for this job
Is this job a perfect for you? Fill out your application here.