Manager Customer Insights & Analysis (Job ID: 516)
Reporting to the Director Customer Experience & Planning, the Manager Customer Insights and Analysis will provide support for a full range of customer experience activities within the organization to support the achievement of business objectives and goals. The successful candidate will be a proactive, progressive professional and will act as an internal customer experience consultant in engaging Firma to improve the customer experience.
- Assures the organization integrates the voice of the customer (VOC) as part of all design activities
- Leads the design of qualitative and quantitative VOC research
- Create and manage customer retention programs in collaboration with Sales and Marketing
- Identify and translate business questions into customer and competitor research design
- Analyze data from multiple data sources (solicited and non-solicited) with high accuracy, to uncover findings with business impact
- Mine data to identify and synthesize patterns, trends, and relationships
- Summarize key findings into compelling data stories and deliverables
- Assists in the creation of a framework and customer/user journey maps to help structure efforts consistently across disciplines within the organization
- Leads efforts to affect internal cultural mindset change that enables delivery of better
- experiences to external customers
- Organizing project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, developing project schedules, and determining resource requirements
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics, and business/product information to continuously bring value to the customers and further develop the relationship
- Facilitate cross-functional team discussions, including well-developed negotiation skills and providing direction while not having direct authority
- Create or co-create visuals to help bring the objective from concept (or ideation) to reality, for stronger engagement and understanding
- Conduct competitive research to recommend improved processes
- Manager one direct report
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in business process mapping and re-engineering to streamline processes, enhancing customer satisfaction, driving revenue, and/or reducing cost
- Understands and can teach customer experience methods and tools (e.g. NPS, CES, journey mapping)
- Proven track record driving positive change in a complex environment
- Experience in creating, deploying, and analyzing customer surveys
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders and leaders
- Proven interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship building skills
- Client service minded
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated sound judgment and decision making
- Proven ability to work effectively and professionally in a dynamic environment while managing multiple client demands and priorities
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Customer and Service Focus
- Drive for Results
- Cultivates Innovation
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in business or a related discipline
- Certified Customer Experience Professional is considered an asset
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in management consulting, market research, data analytics, or customer insights
- Experience in leading cross-departmental project teams is required
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Experience in managing direct reports is considered an asset
- Salary to be discussed in interview.
- Eligible to earn an incentive payment based on 15% of salary as part of our Corporate Incentive Program.
- Health and dental benefits upon commencement.
- Paid vacation time plus 5 personal days (pro-rated for first year of employment).
- After 3 months of successful employment, eligible for one half-Friday off per month.
- Funded completion of job-related training.
- Employee recognition system (household items, electronics, gift cards, etc.).
About Firma Foreign Exchange
Since 1998, Firma Foreign Exchange has provided global currency solutions to help small businesses grow. We believe business across borders can be less complex.
Firma is a global company moving more than $14 billion in payments around the world safely and securely for our clients. Currency exchange can be complicated; at Firma we keep it simple and secure.
Firma Foreign Exchange is looking to expand our remarkable team, with people who provide remarkable service, resulting in remarkable growth.
We value those who:
- Dare to be adventurous, have a fresh, outward-looking way of thinking, determined, independent, entrepreneurial, and ambitious.
- Care to do what’s right and demonstrate trust, reciprocal respect, humility, honesty, and personal responsibility in all relationships.
- Share by collaborating and working together as one team to pursue mutually beneficial relationships and better outcomes for all.
- Uncomplicate by making life easier for customers and each other and make the complex simple and straightforward for everyone.
- Deliver by aiming to be the best, leading the way in service excellence, and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services, and processes.
Firma is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Firma provides a supportive and respectful environment free of bias, where each employee feels valued. Together our opinions, strengths, experiences, and diverse backgrounds empower us to perform better and be innovative, which is essential to Firma’s continued success.
Office locations: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
Awards: Firma is proud to have been awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020. For the last four years, Firma has also received Great Place to Work Certification and won Great Place to Work in 2018.
Interested applicants please submit resume and cover letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job ID: 516 as the subject line.
Applicants are required to be able to work remotely to be eligible for consideration.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for this job
Is this job a perfect for you? Fill out your application here.